Thursday, June 01, 2006

I was doing some yard work and i couldn't help but over hear the two girls next door as the played house.As i stopped and listened my heart began to ache. The girls were playing a game not unfamilliar to me but unlike my friends and I when we were little, these girls pretended to be mother and child. And the majority of the game was spent yelling.The mother would yell at the daughter and the girl would start to cry the mother would make threats of beatings and the duaghter would scream.It went on and on for a long time. It truly pains me to think of the reality of this game. You can really come to understand what kind of world you are living in by the way kids play house..they really are the best observers.What has the world come to.
-Erin

1 comment:

Karen said...

that hurts man. i have sucha heart for kids..and so do you. i dont know what the wolrd coming to. but i know it needs Jesus Christ!