Sunday, August 20, 2006

So i have just returned from my adventure in the sticks. AKA Pinawa manatoba. i visited for a couple of days with my aunt silvia and my uncle keith.so in a town a small as pinawa there is not that much to do other than....sailing which i rather enjoy. keith took me out on the good old A2 (arrowhead 2) for a sailing expedition which intaled being attacked by the youngest pirate i've ever laid eyes on and jumping off some rather high cliffs.the later was quite a thrill.we also witnessed a water plane crash...although since it was simply a model seaplane no one was injured haha.so other than sailing i went and picked veggies with my uncle...quite an experiance if you have a uncle like mine... i went for a hike with my aunt and drove keith's tracker over the front lawn.
so a little about my aunt and uncle.my aunt silvia is my father's sister and she has the most beautiful garden i have ever seen. like magazine garden. actually there are pictures of it in magazines . She is also a grade 2 teacher.
and my uncle well he's...excentric. and thats an understatment.he works at a plant that disposes of radio active materials.he's the one that makes sure that nothing is going to be harmful to people. sometimes i wonde if some radio active stuff got on his food..he is now the only person i know that has a full vegitable garden..on his roof.

Any way i am back with jenna yves and aidan for 9 more days then i'm flying back home!see ya in a few days

Erin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time! Sailing!!! How wonderful.