Tuesday, February 12, 2008

AHHH. what do i do. i hate decisions. so i had a delema, first i hate Distance ed, so i think of switching courses. no courses available. so then i think of dropping the class compleatly..but then i can't get scholarships and with my logic that means that i will end up in debt and be to depressed to work it off so i will end up in more debt ect ect...so then my art teacher says that i can take and extra art course. so i go to guidance and he laughs at me. you see that would be my 6th art course. he says it isn't possible since i have credits for all the art courses offerd..don't know how i managed that one though. so then i'm back to square one..but more hurt cause teachers arn't supposed to laugh at you and imply that your an idiot and that all you can do is art. all he said was" well switch couses within distance ed" so that would meen that i would have to restart another course using a system that i hate. i like econmoics and i'm actually fairly good at it, but it's alot of work and only having an hour in class to work on it cause i don't have all the programs i need at home is not enough. so then i could take something like digital tech, which the guidance teacher says i should do because it's more like art. art is not the only thing i can do. damn it. so then i get thinking mayeb that would actaully work. but it turns out that i have even less of the programs needed to do that course at home. so then maybe i stay in economics..but i really don't have time. so then maybe i can do some other one like health and nutrition...that should be really easy. but then i can't look at the summary of the course so who knows i could have to do a crazy amount of projects.

please comment if you have ANY suggestions for me.

-erin

2 comments:

Katherine Quite Simply said...

Erin, I totally wish I could just give you a big hug, treat you to a breakfast at Coras, and just, like....give you a vacation from life for a week without affecting your school work. I'm so sorry you've been stressed out lately, and I feel even worse that I don't know what I can do to help...

Listen, though, I'm your listening post. I'm right behind you, okay? I hope you can get through all of this REALLY soon---I miss the Erin who used to calm ME down.<3 -o- *hug*

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how much the programs are...the ones you dont have at home...which mean you have to work at school..please facebook email me and maybe we can help out with that.
I love you sweetie, and I wish I was able to wrap my arms around you right this very moment. You are at a crazy crossroads. I remember it being so very hard myself...friends saying goodbye...and every decision you make seems to directly affect the rest of your life. Remember one thing....your decions ARE important, but not life or death. If you choose A, and you later regret it...it will all work out. Money isnt the only important issue. You need to also look after YOUR health, and if trying to do a year of school without a loan is stressing you....maybe a small loan is healthier.Please call me...or facebook me.~Jenna