Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm so frustrated.
There are so many things that i want to say, but you're never around. there are days when i think that you forget about me. or days that you chose to ignore me. Instead of listening to me, you lecture me about issues in my life. I wish that you could relize that i'm not going to be around next year and this is your last shot.Maybe if you took some time, which if you re-arrange things and set some prioties you might have,you could have a proper realtionship with me.I miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The luxury product markets for Singapore comes with loaded a great emergence trajectory during the last ten years. replica omega High class product are getting an integral part of all the ways of life for Singapore compared with lands that include Asia, China and tiawan, replica watches uk Taiwan and others while the purchase about high class product really are normally made just by isn't a fabulous common monitor about immense success and additionally wealth. louis vuitton replica Eventhough, all the country's economy about Singapore is actually notably counting have an effect on about european downturn, all the local high class product markets comes with still offered a remarkable strength designed for all of these difficulties. replica handbags Singapore high class product markets comes with professional a considerable emergence for revenue, credit reporting a normal functioning CAGR about 13. 8% right from 2007-2012. replica watches Singapore high class product markets goes over various kinds about unit different categories for example beautiful dresses, prime sandals, high class devices, top notch beauty and additionally aromas and others.