Friday, May 02, 2008

Update

So this has been a difficult month, and i see no let up any time soon. I didn't get the job at camp medley, something that i tried to be prepared for but was still hard to take. The idea about living in freddy for the summer is also not happening because of the expence, i really need to save as much as possible this summer.
So my options right now are to go to winnipeg and stay with my sister and family and work there...or stay in N.B
i applyed to camp brookwood, something i was concidering doing last summer anyway. And we shall see what happens with that.
Please pray that i will know with absoulute clarity what is the best option.
i'm all done IB art, but my other courses have picked up and my work load is the same if not bigger.
well thats all for now.

No comments: