Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So i'm starting to get the nervous, anxious feeling about moving.
I know that it isn't set in stone, and that it's not for almost 7 months...but still i'm starting to get that feeling in the pit of my stomac.

it's funny, i've moved before. a few times, all a points in my life that i was far more impressionanable and easily scared than i am now...but i have never never had this long to think about it. when i moved to N.B i only had a about 3 months to think on it. Grandbay move, seems like even less. Fredericton, HA i barly thought about it.

so maybe all this time to plan and stuff isn't all that great

i'm just well nervous, and scared to leave my friends.

I have great friends, maybe not tuns but friends that i can truly rely on. What if i don't meet more friends like these.

i'm going to miss you guys so much.

and in a way i feel like i am abandoning you. Plans, dreams, things we were going to do when we graduate.

i'm in no way changing my mind, because i think if i were i would be kicking my self for years to come, i;'m just relising how hard it will be for me.

No comments: