Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm living my dream right now. As pathetic as it may sound. it's almost 4 in the morning, i've had too much caffine. i'm painting. i havn't slept. but i feel great. Wonderful infact. I'm up late, over caffinated and covered in paint. Ahh this is the life. right now i;m just waiting for a layer of paint to dry. i\m making use of those paints that i poured paint all over the other day by accendent, and i love them. I like the painting i am doing right now. i'm going to call it "we in this together"

I had a late night talk with my brother and sister tonight. and i am at peace, becuase as messed up as the hodge family is, and always will be...as many miles as we are apart, te history, the fights...we love each other. I thank god that i'm not alone in everything.

1 comment:

Naomi[: said...

I agree with the painting at late nights and all that. It is soo the life! [: