Sunday, June 11, 2006

i love the rain

"those who think sunshine is pure happiness have never danced in the rain."
cheesy quote I know but I think it's rather fitting

oh I love the rain.
-->Rain brings people together,strengthens friendships, and cause you to relize that every thing god does is beautiful.

rain has :
---> forced me to wear someone elses PJ's on at least 2 diffrent occasions. once a friend's and once those of someone who i had never met before in my life.
--> made me take naps and eat at strangers houses
--->made me rely on my chrisian family more
--> allowed me to open up to a friend and be able to share things i've never been able to before.
-->enabled me to be compleatly confortable in praying at the top of my lungs outside.
-->taught me to appreciate the little things in life even if you get wet.

i think we all need a little more rain.

I love the rain, and i Thank God for it!

No comments: