Thursday, June 15, 2006

So i've started reading the screwtape letters by c.s lewis.
In other news after my chemistry exam yesterday, i headed to pizza hut with john and some harborview people then to the davinci code (we bumped into tammy in the parking lot and persuaded her to come with us.) and well i agree with tammy "Dan brown has a rather large imagination."Also i was rather disapointed in Tom hanks acting as he is one of my most favorite actors and i found him slightly dull in this film. After the movie tammy generously offers to take both john and I home. So tammy and i enjoyed some icecream and had some nice chat on my back deck.

Exams ae over and the only thing left to do is to retrive my art work from miss hartman..which could take a few days. I've been pestering her to get them back since i passed them in.

So now i'm at the Parish centre using paul's computer waiting for my dad to be done his meeting to head to town and hang out with Jen fry and karen boyce.

Ps. Find Mr langdon.

1 comment:

Karen said...

woot woot! what a sweaty-bum time it was...yeeaaa! yay for V V and sweet bladders..!love