Sunday, June 25, 2006

ok so i'm not much of a poet but i wrote this watching an amazing sunset on the tower of the camp medley warfe. so here goes. The word Beauty can also be replaced by love. actually..i think i like it better that way.Any way tell me what you think.

True beauty

Now this is what true beauty is,
not something you see
not something you hear
nor something you feel
it's something you know
for true beauty dosn't hide
or remain silent
or come and go.
true beauty stands up,
waves it's arms and screams
"here i am , look at me"
not in a rude or arragent way
but gently and peacfully, yet bold
and i know this
i didn't find it
nor stumble upon it ,
for it was never hidden,
but it was given to me.
put in my hand .
A gift that will never be taken away.
I know that there is true beauty in you.




No comments: