Friday, April 14, 2006


So i was thinking today how negative this blog will sound if i only ask my self about the little rocks. I should also write about the positive things, days when i feel like i'm running bare feet across perfect white sand beaches.
So here are the perfect beaches that i've experinced latly.
-talking till 12:30am on the phone with a friend that i had feared i was losing touch with.
-having a 4 year old boy run and jump into my arms and give me the best hug i've ever had, for no reason at all!
-having a group of kids look up to me and really listen to me.
-knowing that i have people in my life that love me for who i am.
-having guys that aren't really my brothers become more like my brothers than ever before.
So these are just a few of the positive things, blessings, and joys that make the walk a little more enjoyable.
Hodge

No comments: