Thursday, April 13, 2006

undoing the laces.

so..i think the first question i need to ask myself is :where did i pick up the rock?i'm not sure if i can really figure out where i picked up the first rock but i presume it was quite a few years ago so for now i'll focus on today.
Where and when did the rock get in my shoe today?
- it might have been when i first woke up..i woke up knowing that today was going to be one long day.i had a pain the head and my hands had gone mysteriously numb.i walk down staires only to fight with my mother.Great start to my day.
-or it could of been on the bus.
-or when my hands became so numb that i had a hard time moving them
-or it could of been when i failed two chemistry tests in one week.
-or it could of been in art class listening to the people beside me talk about things that they know nothing about but unfourtunatly i struggle with every day. They make judgements and jokes and i can't say a thing because then they would know who i am and what i live with.
-or was it after art class when i made myself belive that the things they said were true.
-or it could of been when i came back home only to fight with my mother a little more.
-or when i was running through the rain and tripped off the curb and twisted my ancle
-or when the lady treated my like i was 8.
-or when i downed 4 cups of black coffee so that i could feel somewhat alert
-or when i had to say bye to the people who when i'm around i feel most like myself.

these were the little rocks in my shoe today and i've have just shaken them out.
-time to start walking again
Hodge

No comments: